About Vectorex Corporation
History and Organization
Vectorex Corporation was founded in 1988 under the name of Cadversion Systems, Inc. The company originally began providing printed circuit board design services from an office located in San Jose, California.
Early experience revealed the demand for quality CAD conversion services, so in 1989 the company was reorganized to specialize in paper-to-CAD conversion and CAD drafting services. We changed our company name in 1989 to Vectorex Corporation, and opened a second production office that year. Operations were relocated to the Sacramento area of California in 1994. Vectorex is a California corporation.
Since our early days as pioneers in offsite CAD production we have expanded our capabilities in many areas. Vectorex today specializes in professional 2D and 3D CAD services for both commercial and governmental organizations. Because a high percentage of our projects are in the commercial area we work with a large variety of drawing types in many industries, especially architecture, engineering, construction, facilities management, and manufacturing.
As vector specialists we concentrate on 2D and 3D CAD services. We don’t dilute our focus with reprographic services, microfilming, and other non-CAD activities.
We are experienced in using a variety of CAD software such as Autodesk products, Microstation, and SolidWorks, and have processed many tens of thousands of drawings for a wide variety of industries. See a partial client list here.
Guiding Principles We Live By:
- You will get your work done when promised.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy – always.
- No surprises. We let you know what’s happening at all times.
- All jobs are rush jobs. Everyone gets fast service at no extra charge.
- We won’t nickle and dime you.
- We will keep archive copies of your files forever just in case you need a free replacement (unless you don’t want us to ).
- Every job is important, no matter how small. Every customer gets the same excellent service regardless of volume or profit.
- Everyone can call and talk to a real person and get answers.
- There is never a minimum charge.
Our Simple, No-Nonsense Guarantee
- Your CAD files will be 100 percent accurate, with correct text, dimensional-accuracy, and precise object intersections.
- Your CAD files will conform to high-quality standards. For example, text will be consistent in style and size and alignment, symbols will be uniform, linetypes and hatching will be clear, and objects will be on the correct layers.
- If we ever make a mistake, we will promptly correct it for free. Read more about our awesome guarantee.